5 Days Tour: Hanoi – Halong – Hue – Hoian – Danang
* DAY 1 : ARRIVAL – HANOI – HALONG
Arrive Hanoi at Noi Bai airport, then, transfer to Ha Long Bay by car, begin your exploration of magical Ha Long Bay (UNESCO”S World Heritage of Nature), Check in hotel. Overnight in Ha Long.
* DAY 2 : HALONG – BAI TU LONG ISLAND – SURPRISE CAVES – HANOI – SWORD RESTORED LAKE – NGOC SON TEMPLE – WATER PUPPET SHOW
After breakfast, board a boat for the cruit quietly through spectacular limestone formation to Bai Tu Long islands and visit a few of the more dramatic caves, grottos such as:the Pelican. Surprise Caves… lunch on board. Then back to Hanoi visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Restored Lake), Ngoc Son Temple. Check in hotel after dinner at local restaurant. In the evening, enjoy a Traditional Water Puppet Show.
* DAY 3 : HANOI – BA DINH SQUARE – ONE PILLAR PAGODA – HOCHIMINH MUSEUM – HUE – IMPERIAL CITADEL BOAT TRIP ON PERFUME RIVER -THIEN MU PAGODA
fter breakfast at hotel, Hanoi half day city tour. Visit Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and His former residence, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Then fly to Hue. Arrive Hue. Visit to the Majestic Imperial Citadel , take a boat trip on Perfume River with a visit to the traditional Thien Mu Pagoda. Check in hotel. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
* DAY 4 : HUE – NGUYEN DYNASTY EMPERORS – KHAI DINH – HAI VAN PASS – LANG CO – DANANG – CHAM MUSEUM – MARBLE MOUNTAIN – NON NUOC BEACH – HOIAN ANCIENT TOWN
After breakfast at hotel, visit the Tombs of Nguyen Dynasty Emperors Gia Long, such as: Khai Dinh or Minh Mang. After lunch, transfer to Danang via the scenic Hai Van Pass, where we check out the spectacular panorama of the central coastline. Stop at Lang Co to tretch your legs and enjoy the white sands of this peaceful beach. Upon arrival in Danang, visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountain, Non Nuoc beach, after that go to Hoi An ancient town by car. Check in hotel, dinner and overnight in Hoi An.
* DAY 5 : HOIAN ANCIENT TOWN – CHINESE TRADING HOUSE – PHUC KIEN PAGODA – JAPANESE COVERED BRIDGE – DANANG – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at hotel, explore the old port town”s narrow cobblestone streets and pay a visit to historic Sites including a traditional Chinese trading house, Phuc Kien Pagoda, and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. Back to Danang, lunch in city restaurant, shopping and transfer Danang Airport for departure, goodbye and have a good trip!