Day 1: Saigon (Tien Giang -Vinh Long)
– 07:00 Start the trip by car to Tien Giang. Get on the ferry to Bentre province.
– 09:00 Ride your bike along Ben Tre and admire the beautiful landscape . Watch the daily life of local people and nice uniform of High school girls are beautiful in “Ao dai” uniform.
– Visit some houses to make friends with local people and see their real lives. Be greeted by the warm welcome of the locals.
– Get to know about the “same but different” trees in the Mekong Delta. Practice it and guess the names of these trees just by using your nose. Stop to have lunch. Relax.
– Car picks us up at the restaurant and brings us home. Keep on cycling for two hours (20 km) to home or the hotel in Vinh Long. Have dinner, relax, and sleep well!
Day 2: Vinh Long – Rach Gia
– Get on the boat to see floating market, or biking for 20 km.
– Have lunch en route, stop biking after 30 km, before arriving in Rach Gia.
Day 3: Rach Gia – Ha Tien
– Car brings you to Kien Luong, stopping at the beach to relax and for sightseeing at Hang Pagoda. We head to Father and Son rock to have lunch.
– Car brings you to Ha Tien town, stopping for 30 km of biking, sightseeing around to ThachCave, DeerPoitBeach and Mac Cuu Tomb.
– Check into your hotel, have dinner, relax or walk around the small town of Ha Tien.
Day 4: Ha Tien – Chau Doc
– Car will pick us up for the trip to Chau Doc, cycling for 30 km, having lunch en route.
– Car keeps going to Chau Doc. Stop for cycling two hours (20 km). On the way, stop for one hour for boat trip to Tra Su -cajuput forest, cycling along amazing landscape to Sam Mountain (Chau Doc) to stay overnight.
– Have dinner, free walking around Chau Doc. Sleep in the hotel.
Day 5: Chau Doc – Dong Thap – Saigon
–After breakfast, take a boat trip to see floating fish farm. Head to Sa Dec for lunch. Stop for cycling 20 km on the way.
– After lunch, cycling around nurseries around Sa Dec
– 14:00 Drive back to Saigon
– 17:30 Here we are. Welcome back to Tropic Tour Office. Thank you for joining us for this tour.
– Car transport,
– Bike rental,
– English speaking guide,
– One bottle of water per day,
– Entrance fee,
– Boat / ferry transport, and
– Hotel accommodation.
What is Not Included
– Personal expenditure, and